RolePlayersUnited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We will RP about anything as long as it is appropirette

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Theninja-Rpg.com
Play Now Naruto RPG Game

A game for anyone that likes ninjas or naruto. Although it is only browser based most of the fun comes from competing with other players.

BleachRPG.net
Play Now Bleach RPG Game

A game for anyone that likes swords and Bleach(the manga and anime). Although it is only browser based most of the fun comes from competing with other players.

Susan Fukugawa/Truesdale/Markington (W.I.P.)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Susan Fukugawa/Truesdale/Markington (W.I.P.) Empty
PostSubject: Susan Fukugawa/Truesdale/Markington (W.I.P.)   Susan Fukugawa/Truesdale/Markington (W.I.P.) EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 4:32 pm

Name Susan Fukugawa (naruto), Susan Truesdale (YGO), Susan Markington (medieval times)
Age 18
Race – human/elf
Preferred weapon - sword
- Appearance(s) -
~Medieval Times~
Spoiler:
~Yu-Gi-Oh~
Spoiler:
~Naruto~
Spoiler:

Persona - 5 line min, be descriptive
social site name* - Sapphire_Namegatsu or Sayuki_Uchizaku (TNR)
History* - must have for cannons, and TNR roleplay
Sp skill/bloodline power* – this is a sp power or skill you may have
Clan* - Fukugawa (Naruto), Markington (medieval times)
default artes / battle skills - choose 4 or copy and paste template from creations
Back to top Go down

Susan Fukugawa/Truesdale/Markington (W.I.P.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Susan Fukugawa/Truesdale/Markington (W.I.P.)   Susan Fukugawa/Truesdale/Markington (W.I.P.) EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 8:34 am

~+~BUMP~+~

Posting for Inactivity check....sorry I sort of forgot about this site....I got a new computer for christmas last year and I didn't transfer over all my stuff.
Back to top Go down

Susan Fukugawa/Truesdale/Markington (W.I.P.)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RolePlayersUnited :: Roleplay Character :: roleplay character-
Jump to: