RolePlayersUnited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We will RP about anything as long as it is appropirette

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Theninja-Rpg.com
Play Now Naruto RPG Game

A game for anyone that likes ninjas or naruto. Although it is only browser based most of the fun comes from competing with other players.

BleachRPG.net
Play Now Bleach RPG Game

A game for anyone that likes swords and Bleach(the manga and anime). Although it is only browser based most of the fun comes from competing with other players.

fanfriction roleplay

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

fanfriction roleplay Empty
PostSubject: fanfriction roleplay   fanfriction roleplay EmptyWed May 02, 2012 6:48 am

Core was a wanderer, he now found himself in what seemed to be an area of ruins. He touched the debris of a fallen wall and felt cool to him. He sat down and began to play his flute. He heard as it echoed. He dug a small hold and played his trumpet a small rain cloud appeared over the hole and filled it with water. he drank some and went back to relaxing against the cool wall.

-----

astrael is a young dragon she is seen training in the distance
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fanfriction roleplay   fanfriction roleplay EmptyWed May 02, 2012 7:27 am

Core notices the dragon, he looked at it train. he wandered if it was hostile. he tried his luck and went over to it. Core smiled and began to speak "hey how are ya?" Core smiled and said this politely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fanfriction roleplay   fanfriction roleplay EmptyWed May 02, 2012 7:32 am

the dragon will know of the young man's approach she will then look at him* hello?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fanfriction roleplay   fanfriction roleplay EmptyWed May 02, 2012 7:47 am

"Hello, my name is Core nice to meet you." Core replied. "I saw you from the ruins over there and wandered what used to be the ruins they have a cool feeling and it reminds me of a place." Core had nostalgia. He looked around at the landscape a valley that reminded him of the high lands.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fanfriction roleplay   fanfriction roleplay EmptyWed May 02, 2012 7:55 am

those ruins?.... well they been here a long time they are the remains of a war
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fanfriction roleplay   fanfriction roleplay EmptyWed May 02, 2012 8:40 am

"Hmmm a war, who won?" Core sat on the ground. He smiled at her. "You like music?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fanfriction roleplay   fanfriction roleplay EmptyWed May 02, 2012 11:15 pm

" well i dont know " was the young dragon's response it happened before our time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fanfriction roleplay   fanfriction roleplay EmptyThu May 03, 2012 3:42 am

"It's a shame I missed it I would have helped the right side." Core smiled. "It looks like they both lost that's how wars go right? I can't help but notice you were training over here?"*Core began to play on his base and a earth dummy rose up. it stood motionless and waited to be attacked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fanfriction roleplay   fanfriction roleplay EmptyMon May 07, 2012 7:54 am

she will look at the doll... hmmm?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fanfriction roleplay   fanfriction roleplay EmptyMon May 07, 2012 8:02 am

Core looked at her. "Well attack it." He played his base and more rose up from the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fanfriction roleplay   fanfriction roleplay EmptyMon May 07, 2012 8:04 am

what kinda training is this? .... she will just resume her daily run*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fanfriction roleplay   fanfriction roleplay EmptyMon May 07, 2012 8:09 am

"Hmmmmm..." Core watches her leave. He looks around and sits down. The golem collapse and become dirt again. he sighs and skips rocks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fanfriction roleplay   fanfriction roleplay EmptyMon May 07, 2012 8:11 am

she makes a spiral in the air gather elemental energy then releasing it in form of energy spheres*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fanfriction roleplay   fanfriction roleplay EmptyMon May 07, 2012 8:15 am

Core watches this and realized he had to call his wings. He went back over to the ruins and noticed they glowed. "Odd...they weren't so bright before. was it my base or is it her?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fanfriction roleplay   fanfriction roleplay EmptyMon May 07, 2012 8:19 am

she will then land on the ground*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fanfriction roleplay   fanfriction roleplay EmptyMon May 07, 2012 8:29 am

He reached into his pocket and pulled an orb out. it matched and corresponded with the markings."You like magic huh? but now what?" He watched her land and shouted to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fanfriction roleplay   fanfriction roleplay EmptyMon May 07, 2012 8:41 am

she walks over to you* yes i can use magic
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fanfriction roleplay   fanfriction roleplay EmptyTue May 08, 2012 8:04 am

"You see this has this happened before." As Core played his music the symbols became brighter and and stronger. It shown brighter on the ground. He looked at her and played the music longer. A hole appeared that seemed black and dark. "It's a portal I believe."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fanfriction roleplay   fanfriction roleplay EmptyTue May 08, 2012 9:31 pm

a gate?. what do you mean ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fanfriction roleplay   fanfriction roleplay EmptyWed May 09, 2012 3:35 am

"A gate you could call it that." Core peered inside. He brought his head back and jumped inside. On the other side was much like the world before Except the ruins were no longer ruins. "A time portal or a place outside of time." Core went back and looked at the dragon. "Hey there seems to be an castle in their but something is wrong?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fanfriction roleplay   fanfriction roleplay EmptyWed May 09, 2012 9:11 am

the young dragon will settle down* i dont think i want to know
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fanfriction roleplay   fanfriction roleplay EmptyThu May 10, 2012 1:12 pm

"it's okay I know your not scared just don't want any trouble." Core looks behind him into the portal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fanfriction roleplay   fanfriction roleplay EmptyFri May 11, 2012 8:56 am

what do you want me to do?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fanfriction roleplay   fanfriction roleplay EmptyFri May 11, 2012 9:23 am

"I want you to come with me you seemed to know a little about this place...and maybe you'd learn something as well." He smiled at the dragon unsure of what to say next to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fanfriction roleplay   fanfriction roleplay EmptySat May 12, 2012 12:15 am

she will look away * alright ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fanfriction roleplay   fanfriction roleplay Empty

Back to top Go down

fanfriction roleplay
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next