RolePlayersUnited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We will RP about anything as long as it is appropirette

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Theninja-Rpg.com
Play Now Naruto RPG Game

A game for anyone that likes ninjas or naruto. Although it is only browser based most of the fun comes from competing with other players.

BleachRPG.net
Play Now Bleach RPG Game

A game for anyone that likes swords and Bleach(the manga and anime). Although it is only browser based most of the fun comes from competing with other players.

Skill list?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Skill list? Empty
PostSubject: Skill list?   Skill list? EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 3:12 am

I purpose a "Skill List". A list of four moves people can use during a battle,so that people can't randomly have powers all over the place. And so there's no "Oh I have a power that I didn't talk about before but I can some how use it now out of the blue". Just a proposal.
Back to top Go down

Skill list? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skill list?   Skill list? EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 4:20 am

well the idea is good as it can limit the battle skills being everywhere, but this is mainly seen as a default skills rather than during actual role-playing kinda like a starter set , at least thats what i think
Back to top Go down

Skill list? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skill list?   Skill list? EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 6:34 am

Well,I guess a leveling system can be implemented in order for one to "Evolve" from their starter set. Then,once a new skill is "earned", they can switch it out one of their older skills for that one.
Back to top Go down

Skill list? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skill list?   Skill list? EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 6:53 am

it seems to only work for pokemon , digimon, bakugan based roleplay since each person controls one NPC element unless the person is the creature, you will have to convince me unless choas gos with it
Back to top Go down

Skill list? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skill list?   Skill list? EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 7:05 am

Well it would be somewhat like...Final Fantasy,I guess. You have certain skills at a certain time that you can enter battle with.
Back to top Go down

Skill list? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skill list?   Skill list? EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 12:38 am

final fantasy ? , yeah i guess kinda like final fantasy X or XIII, in this case it will most likely be integrated into your character sheets aside from the basic skills someone has.... i see what i can do so its approved. its release will be at a later time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Skill list? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skill list?   Skill list? Empty

Back to top Go down

Skill list?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RolePlayersUnited :: Support :: Forum ideas-
Jump to: