RolePlayersUnited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We will RP about anything as long as it is appropirette

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Theninja-Rpg.com
Play Now Naruto RPG Game

A game for anyone that likes ninjas or naruto. Although it is only browser based most of the fun comes from competing with other players.

BleachRPG.net
Play Now Bleach RPG Game

A game for anyone that likes swords and Bleach(the manga and anime). Although it is only browser based most of the fun comes from competing with other players.

fanfriction roleplay

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

fanfriction roleplay - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: fanfriction roleplay   fanfriction roleplay - Page 2 EmptySat May 12, 2012 8:33 am

Core without hesitation jumps back into the portal. He looks around seeing no one. He shrugs and then calls out. No answer, He waits for the dragon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fanfriction roleplay   fanfriction roleplay - Page 2 EmptySat May 12, 2012 9:39 am

she will enter the time gate herself as she then shot out at the other side*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fanfriction roleplay   fanfriction roleplay - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 4:03 am

Core watches as she flies in from the portal. "Are you all right? The area seems different but it must be far back in time to have the land to be changes in away. I think this place exist outside of time." Core walks over towards an area that would be considered a courtyard. Core found that castle hovered inside and empty space in the universe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fanfriction roleplay   fanfriction roleplay - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 10:19 am

she will land near core* as i thought a time gate....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fanfriction roleplay   fanfriction roleplay - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 8:44 am

"So any idea where we are I'm sure we are outside of time." Core looked around on the walls and noticed the same type of writing or symbols as on the ruins. "Was the war about your lineage or revolution?" He asked her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fanfriction roleplay   fanfriction roleplay - Page 2 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 8:02 am

this isnt my time it was before my time
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fanfriction roleplay   fanfriction roleplay - Page 2 EmptySat May 19, 2012 8:26 am

"So you would not know anything about it let's go find the library." Core said. He walked down the large hallway and looked around as he walked. He glanced in rooms not finding what he was looking for. He did however find the throne room with a skeleton sitting on the throne.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fanfriction roleplay   fanfriction roleplay - Page 2 EmptySun May 20, 2012 7:05 am

careful where you walk , if you change the future you change the past the effects will ripple outward through time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fanfriction roleplay   fanfriction roleplay - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

fanfriction roleplay
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2