RolePlayersUnited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We will RP about anything as long as it is appropirette

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Theninja-Rpg.com
Play Now Naruto RPG Game

A game for anyone that likes ninjas or naruto. Although it is only browser based most of the fun comes from competing with other players.

BleachRPG.net
Play Now Bleach RPG Game

A game for anyone that likes swords and Bleach(the manga and anime). Although it is only browser based most of the fun comes from competing with other players.

12 swords adventure

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

12 swords adventure Empty
PostSubject: 12 swords adventure   12 swords adventure EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 3:36 am

the gods had left behind 12 artifacts in the material world before they moved on these 12 artifacts are the 12 swords of power, process one and the person who wields it is given powers beyond understanding, process two and a person is given powers that rival a god, process them all and you have the power to rule the world. Countless wars had been fought over the artifacts.

Stealth and urgency was mandatory. Discovery would only mean dire consequences. At least the night granted him ample cover. He was able to slip away from the tower unseen. The bodies wouldn't matter, he would be gone before the Cammara goons even knew what was going on.

The cold air hurt his lungs. He had to run. The forest surrounding the tower was thick. It would be impossible for them to follow him.

He felt at his side for the sword - it was still there. He had risked much to reclaim it. Men had been slain, property had been destroyed. It would not suffice for it to be in the possession of the Cammara guild. The consequences would be dire in the least
He ran for at least 20 minutes, until he approached the clearing that had been the designated meeting place. He was to pass the sword into the right hands. Hands that would make sure that this artifact would never be in wrong hands again.
While catching his breath, a dozen cloaked men stepped out of the shadows. Their dark brown cloaks concealed all of their features, except their jeweled swords. The men circled around him and planted the points of their swords in the ground, resting their hands on the hilts.

One of the cloaked men stepped into the circle. He seemed to be the leader of these men, and he was older too.

"Do you have the sword, Kireek?"

"I have it here."

"We must make haste, the enemy could catch onto us at any moment."

Kireek handed the sword to the cloaked man. As the man grasped the scabbard, a wide grin eminated from his face.

"Thank you for your cooperation, Kireek."

The man turned to his men.

"Kill him."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 12 swords adventure   12 swords adventure EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 6:06 am

"What is the meaning of this?"

A brown haired young woman walked over. She had caught sight of this group and went over to investigate. She arrived just in time to hear the order to kill. "Explain yourselves!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 12 swords adventure   12 swords adventure EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 6:12 am

you do not know the man's name , but he seems to be a person of power, perhaps a general as he held one of the blades of power in his hand. that sword is what gives him power over the mind of others.
he then looks at you
" i have no business with you "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 12 swords adventure   12 swords adventure EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 6:17 am

She stood her ground. "I have no desire for needless conflict. Perhaps you can explain why you want to kill this man so much. I can't permit an act of blatant murder to take place." she said. She drew her falchion defensively. "Let's keep things civil."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 12 swords adventure   12 swords adventure EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 6:19 am

the man drew his blade. " when it comes to power there is no such things as civil ".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 12 swords adventure   12 swords adventure EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 6:25 am

"That kind of talk is foolish. I do not wish to fight you, but I will if I have to." she warned. She looked to Kireek.

"Get out of here. This might be your only chance to escape."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 12 swords adventure   12 swords adventure EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 6:32 am

kireek looks to you : " but that man is my general , maybe if i can get the sword off him he will come back "

the general looks to you with his blade held up " if i were you i will watch myself , not that skinny servant "
he then challenges you to a duel.

Roll(1d10)+0:
10,+0
Total:10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 12 swords adventure   12 swords adventure EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 6:35 am

She sighed. "Very well. I, Elsina Feyworf, accept your challenge. I have no choice."

Roll:6
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 12 swords adventure   12 swords adventure EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 6:41 am

roll = 6
roll = 10 NPC so he gos first

" the local towns fear my name , i would had let you know but you will fall anyways " he then attacks you with his blade.

Roll(1d20)+0:
2,+0
Total:2

VS armor class / equip weapon iron blade so it is 5 mod

2+5 =7
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 12 swords adventure   12 swords adventure EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 6:44 am

Vs AC 15=miss.

Elsina dodged the blade and launched a counter attack.

Attack Roll:

10+4 STR mod+1 BAB=

15 ATK roll.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 12 swords adventure   12 swords adventure EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 6:48 am

Roll(1d20)+0:
1,+0
Total:1

1 + 6 due to iron armor = 7

your attack hits the general hard as he then skids back
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 12 swords adventure   12 swords adventure EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 6:52 am

Damage roll of first attack:

2d4: 4, 2 +4 STR mod=10 DMG.

She dodges again and unleashes another strike.

15 +4 STR mod +BAB bonus=

20 Atk roll.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 12 swords adventure   12 swords adventure EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 6:55 am

Roll(1d20)+0:
9,+0
Total:9

9+1 = 10 as he trys to attempt another block but misses
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 12 swords adventure   12 swords adventure EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 6:57 am

Damage Roll of second attack:

2d4:4, 1 + STR modifier=9.

ATK Roll:

5+STR modifier + BAB bonus=

10 ATK roll
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 12 swords adventure   12 swords adventure EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 7:03 am

Roll(1d20)+5:
19,+5
Total:24

" not bad there human " he jeers at you as he rushes you again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 12 swords adventure   12 swords adventure EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 7:04 am

She tried to dodge but this time the attack hit. She cried out, skidding back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 12 swords adventure   12 swords adventure EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 7:11 am

he lets out a laugh " muhaaaaa.... you will see just how weak humans are without items of power."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 12 swords adventure   12 swords adventure EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 7:16 am

"You haven't won yet!"

Atk roll:20

Critical Hit Confirmation roll:14+STR mod+ BAB bonus=19.

2d4:3, 2, +STR modifier, x2=20 DMG

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 12 swords adventure   12 swords adventure EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 7:21 am

your attack makes direct contact with the general's armor she gets thrown back as he then gets up determined to put the human down. rushing the hume with his blade

Roll(1d20)+5:
13,+5
Total:18
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 12 swords adventure   12 swords adventure EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 7:24 am

She cries out, struck again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 12 swords adventure   12 swords adventure EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 7:28 am

the general appears ready to attack again

Roll(1d20)+5:
9,+5
Total:14

he attacks hard a second time
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 12 swords adventure   12 swords adventure EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 7:29 am

She fell to a knee, dropping her blade. "Damn, you." she hissed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 12 swords adventure   12 swords adventure EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 7:33 am

She grabbed her blade and fought back.

ATK Roll:

15+STR+BAB=20

DMG Roll: 4, 2+ STR=10 DMG
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 12 swords adventure   12 swords adventure EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 7:36 am

Roll(1d20)+5:
17,+5
Total:22

he quickly defended as their blades crash.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 12 swords adventure   12 swords adventure EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 7:38 am

"We don't need to continue this struggle. If you simply leave now, I won't pursue you. This is your last chance." she warned, taking the blow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 12 swords adventure   12 swords adventure Empty

Back to top Go down

12 swords adventure
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next