RolePlayersUnited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We will RP about anything as long as it is appropirette

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Theninja-Rpg.com
Play Now Naruto RPG Game

A game for anyone that likes ninjas or naruto. Although it is only browser based most of the fun comes from competing with other players.

BleachRPG.net
Play Now Bleach RPG Game

A game for anyone that likes swords and Bleach(the manga and anime). Although it is only browser based most of the fun comes from competing with other players.

12 swords adventure

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

12 swords adventure - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 12 swords adventure   12 swords adventure - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 2:31 am

a young female walks in and finds you on the ground " what happened " she puts you on a bed and walks out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 12 swords adventure   12 swords adventure - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 2:33 am

She wakes up. "H-huh?"

She sat up, thinking about what happened. She looked around, her sword missing. "What! He took my sword!"

She panicked. "Damn it all! I can't perform my duties without a weapon, I can't even defend myself!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 12 swords adventure   12 swords adventure - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 2:38 am

kireek left his solder weapon by the door a long spear. as he went off to do what he had failed to do to take back the artifact on his own at the armory.

(intel check to check for clues around the room)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 12 swords adventure   12 swords adventure - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 2:39 am

11+2=13 INT check

She picked up the spear. "Well, at least the bastard left me with something. Still no need to take my weapon."

She checked around the room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 12 swords adventure   12 swords adventure - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 2:41 am

the innkeeper knocks on the door " whats with this weard ruckus "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 12 swords adventure   12 swords adventure - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 2:42 am

"The man I was in with knocked me out and stole my weapon." she said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 12 swords adventure   12 swords adventure - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 2:45 am

the innkeeper laughs at the thought " him i know that person the people here in this town calls him the silent swordsman , you best not get into his way that man is known to use force , but no one knows what he thinks. " " so what are you going to do now ?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 12 swords adventure   12 swords adventure - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 2:48 am

"Find him and get my sword back. Tell me where he is."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 12 swords adventure   12 swords adventure - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 2:51 am

" and then what, i will tell you one thing that man has a sister i seen her here for the last several days , only she will know stuff about that man. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 12 swords adventure   12 swords adventure - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 2:51 am

"Then tell me where I can find this sister."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 12 swords adventure   12 swords adventure - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 2:55 am

" i do not know , they are a mysterious group so you are on your own about that , i would not want anything to do with that guy. all i know is they moved here many years ago, form the plains. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 12 swords adventure   12 swords adventure - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 3:00 am

"Very well. He stole from a Paladin from a prestigious order. I will spread word to my superiors and have him hunted like a dog to the ends of the world."

She stormed out angrily, spear in hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 12 swords adventure   12 swords adventure - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 3:05 am

a young female sits by in front of a fountain thinking ( "brother you have not seen or talked to be in days what has gotten into you, he can't possibly be thinking of going to get the artifact again. i know you mean well to me but you are trying to do too much for this city. " )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 12 swords adventure   12 swords adventure - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 3:07 am

She walked up to the female. "Excuse me, madame, have you seen a man named Kireen?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 12 swords adventure   12 swords adventure - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 3:11 am

she looks younger and has a similar appearance to kireek she looks up to you " yes , he is my brother, why you seem a bit mad "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 12 swords adventure   12 swords adventure - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 3:13 am

"He took my sword, given to me by my superiors. It's stolen property, and if he doesn't give it back, he WILL be hunted down until he returns it. Even before knocking me out he has been rude to me for trying to help me. Just give me my sword back and I'll leave him alone."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 12 swords adventure   12 swords adventure - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 3:20 am

" kireek is like that very overprotective of other people , if i were you i will lend him my power , i think you will find him at the armory , he puts other people before his own and for the sake of me so i don't have to fight , he knows you do not understand so he used force, shall i come with you then. i know how to fight. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 12 swords adventure   12 swords adventure - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 3:22 am

"Yes, you can come, but I will not lend him my power after how he treated me. Letting my sword be stolen will get ME in trouble as well you know."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 12 swords adventure   12 swords adventure - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 3:26 am

" i hope you do not regret that , since i have not seen him in days he is most likely going to get hurt trying to do what he is doing now " she then gets up and strung her bow
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 12 swords adventure   12 swords adventure - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 3:29 am

"No offence, miss, but when it's found out he took my sword, I'm going to get stripped of my status and become a disgrace to my family. Him getting hurt does not make my heart falter in the slightest." she said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 12 swords adventure   12 swords adventure - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 3:35 am

" i am sure he will return your blade. " she sighs " its a tough life out here he defended me from a attack but our family was killed , this is the pain he faced for his family i am the only one he has left and he still will not turn a blind eye on the suffering " she then gos to track her brother.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 12 swords adventure   12 swords adventure - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 3:39 am

She followed her. "That's all I want." she said simply. "My blade, and I will leave him to whatever quest he wants to embark on so badly."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 12 swords adventure   12 swords adventure - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 3:47 am

" help us and eventually he my accept you, my name is sarah by the way " she then leads you to to where her brother is.
in the distance you see kireek with a blade drawn as he calls out to the guards at the door " i do not intend to die here but i will do what i had failed " kireek starts a fight with the armory guards lashing out with four wide slashes with kicks placed between each slash. known as dragon swarm a battle art passed down his family.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 12 swords adventure   12 swords adventure - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 3:49 am

"My name is Elsina, and I told you, I don't want to help him anymore. Trying to help him is what got me into this situation. He's proven to me I can't trust him."

She saw the battle going on. "Well, he doesn't waste time."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 12 swords adventure   12 swords adventure - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 3:55 am

sarah draws her bow and aims at one of the guards ... i cannot do long range or it may hit my brother. kireek then misses one important parry and gets knocked to the ground as he was disarmed the blade he used stuck into the ground.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 12 swords adventure   12 swords adventure - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

12 swords adventure
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next