RolePlayersUnited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We will RP about anything as long as it is appropirette

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Theninja-Rpg.com
Play Now Naruto RPG Game

A game for anyone that likes ninjas or naruto. Although it is only browser based most of the fun comes from competing with other players.

BleachRPG.net
Play Now Bleach RPG Game

A game for anyone that likes swords and Bleach(the manga and anime). Although it is only browser based most of the fun comes from competing with other players.

12 swords adventure

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

12 swords adventure - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 12 swords adventure   12 swords adventure - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 7:44 am

his siege blade tore into his mind as he attacks again giving him a attack power boost.

Roll(1d20)+5:
19,+5
Total:24

24+2 = 26
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 12 swords adventure   12 swords adventure - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 7:46 am

"Agh!"

She cried out in pain. "Damn you, you've won." she admitted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 12 swords adventure   12 swords adventure - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 7:50 am

" i will not kill you , it will see me as weak if i did leave this place "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 12 swords adventure   12 swords adventure - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 7:50 am

"Then what ARE you going to do to me?" she asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 12 swords adventure   12 swords adventure - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 7:53 am

" i have other things to do, just get out of my sight "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 12 swords adventure   12 swords adventure - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 7:55 am

"No. As a Paladin, I can't simply walk away and let you harm this person. Is there something I can do to dissuade you from this action?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 12 swords adventure   12 swords adventure - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 7:58 am

he walks away saying nothing he is a fighter that only serves his lord in obtaining all the relics of power.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 12 swords adventure   12 swords adventure - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 7:58 am

She turned to Kireek. "Are you all right?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 12 swords adventure   12 swords adventure - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 8:01 am

kireek looks at you " thank you , this was my mistake i should not had done this , i am one of his soldiers but why ? what has happened to our lord? "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 12 swords adventure   12 swords adventure - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 8:03 am

"I don't know, but right now we should leave. It is fortune that we have survived this encounter." she said. "My name is Elsina, by the way."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 12 swords adventure   12 swords adventure - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 8:06 am

kireek responded quietly " elsina, i want to find out what plagues our lord "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 12 swords adventure   12 swords adventure - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 8:07 am

"As do I, but we need to be smart about how we approach this. You saw that battle, he could've killed me. We need to investigate this without drawing his attention."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 12 swords adventure   12 swords adventure - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 8:12 am

kireek looks away " he is one of our top generals do not let his fat appearance full you do that and you will find your self on the edge of his blade "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 12 swords adventure   12 swords adventure - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 8:13 am

"What else are we supposed to do? If we investigate him openly, he might strike us down anyway. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 12 swords adventure   12 swords adventure - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 8:17 am

kireek " beats me , and it seems you are hurt here take this potion. i still cannot believe he will do this to his own soldier . "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 12 swords adventure   12 swords adventure - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 8:20 am

"Thank you." she said, taking a sip. "Right now, we need to rest and think. We can't rush into anything."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 12 swords adventure   12 swords adventure - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 8:22 am

kireek " i am going back to the sholdier's den regardless "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 12 swords adventure   12 swords adventure - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 10:33 pm

"For what purpose? He might try to kill you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 12 swords adventure   12 swords adventure - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 10:51 pm

kireek scratches his head " now where are my manners ? sorry i forgot to tell you i am kereek . i am a swordsman who came here looking for work and joined the knights i am doing it for my family and now it has come to this. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 12 swords adventure   12 swords adventure - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 10:55 pm

"I have simply been looking for a purpose. Something happened recently, and I need something to do to occupy my mind, so I started patrolling. I have introduced myself all ready to you, so all that's left is for us to decide on a course of action."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 12 swords adventure   12 swords adventure - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 10:58 pm

" i am going back to them , find out what has happen and perhaps quit , i know some things but i will not say it here just yet, but i think war is coming. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 12 swords adventure   12 swords adventure - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 11:32 pm

Her eyes widened. 'This is serious."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 12 swords adventure   12 swords adventure - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 11:36 pm

" listen if war is upon us i want to divert it , even if it kills me i have a oath to my blade i will protect my family "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 12 swords adventure   12 swords adventure - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 11:41 pm

"A war between who though? What are we talking about here?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 12 swords adventure   12 swords adventure - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 11:50 pm

" if i will to tell you , those people will come after you i found out some things about what is happening, they are after me because they think i know to much. "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 12 swords adventure   12 swords adventure - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

12 swords adventure
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next