RolePlayersUnited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We will RP about anything as long as it is appropirette

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Theninja-Rpg.com
Play Now Naruto RPG Game

A game for anyone that likes ninjas or naruto. Although it is only browser based most of the fun comes from competing with other players.

BleachRPG.net
Play Now Bleach RPG Game

A game for anyone that likes swords and Bleach(the manga and anime). Although it is only browser based most of the fun comes from competing with other players.

12 swords adventure

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

12 swords adventure - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 12 swords adventure   12 swords adventure - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 11:52 pm

''If I wanted to run from danger, I would've left you to die!''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 12 swords adventure   12 swords adventure - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 11:55 pm

he sighs " well then if you insist on helping me then i will aid you but know this you are putting yourself in harms way come with me then i will not talk of this in public. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 12 swords adventure   12 swords adventure - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 12:00 am

"Now you're just being insulting. I should smack you for talking to me like some damsel. I'm a Paladin!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 12 swords adventure   12 swords adventure - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 12:05 am

" now this is not the time to fight , but they could be watching can we just talk about this elsewhere "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 12 swords adventure   12 swords adventure - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 12:09 am

She nodded. ''I've been suggesting that for awhile. Where to?''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 12 swords adventure   12 swords adventure - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 12:12 am

" i have have morals as well, i seek to keep others safe from harm regardless of actions just don't be reckless come with me then. "
he then takes her to the inn....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 12 swords adventure   12 swords adventure - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 12:17 am

She followed him to the inn. "You're certain this is safe?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 12 swords adventure   12 swords adventure - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 12:20 am

he responds in a quiet tone " anywhere is better than outside. we will save the night here i will tell you somethings you may not want to hear. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 12 swords adventure   12 swords adventure - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 4:44 am

''I'm ready.'' she said. "Let's get ourselves rooms for the night."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 12 swords adventure   12 swords adventure - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 4:56 am

the man is a noble swordsman as he got into a room and closed the door " have you heard of the artifacts of power ? " he talks quietly " there are artifacts left behind by the gods 12 total each one has a power of its own , get one and you will be given powers byound understanding, get 2 and you are no different than a god, claim them all and you will have the power to rule the world.... with that said its late now shall we rest ? or you will like to speak with me ?."

notes:
- intelligence check ( figure out motive ) AC roll 10 (1d20)
- perception check ( evedroping from outside room or inn ) AC roll 10 (1d20 )
- the next action will depend on the paladin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 12 swords adventure   12 swords adventure - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 1:20 am

Roll for Intelligence:1

Roll for Eaves Dropping: 19+2=21.

Her eyes widened. "I never imagined you had gotten involved in something this big." she said. She raised an arm. "Wait, are we being listened to?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 12 swords adventure   12 swords adventure - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 1:35 am

kireek " i did not hear anything, someone told me to get one of the weapons lost and i did killed many to get to it only to have it taken away again,
humans are not strong you could had gotten yourself killed leave this to me. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 12 swords adventure   12 swords adventure - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 2:01 am

"What? Why do you talk to me like that? I came to save you, and you repay me by calling me weak and telling me to stay out of this? Why can't you have any faith in me after I nearly died for you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 12 swords adventure   12 swords adventure - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 2:05 am

" personal reasons really that i will not speak of i am doing this for someone i know "

OOC) figure out intent intel roll each turn .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 12 swords adventure   12 swords adventure - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 2:07 am

Roll:9+2=11

"I don't expect you to worship the ground I walk on, but I DO expect some level of respect. Now, how much are you hiding from me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 12 swords adventure   12 swords adventure - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 2:10 am

" my memory, the things i had done to get to this point. " he then moves over close to the window and looks outside .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 12 swords adventure   12 swords adventure - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 2:12 am

She walked up to him. "Is there something out there?" she asked, looking out as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 12 swords adventure   12 swords adventure - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 2:16 am

" no , just making sure is there something you like to say . "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 12 swords adventure   12 swords adventure - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 2:17 am

"What do you mean?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 12 swords adventure   12 swords adventure - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 2:19 am

" i do not like being called weak " he turns to you and without word aims a unarmed strike to your neck
roll = 19
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 12 swords adventure   12 swords adventure - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 2:21 am

She staggered back. She threw her own unarmed strike.

Roll=12 + 4 STR +1 BAB=

ATK roll 17.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 12 swords adventure   12 swords adventure - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 2:24 am

blocks that attack to counter
roll : 18 nonlethal damage.
" sorry , but i must do this "

OOC) intel roll find out why he is fighting back.

Last edited by Astrael on Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 12 swords adventure   12 swords adventure - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 2:26 am

With this punch, she falls unconscious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 12 swords adventure   12 swords adventure - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 2:27 am

kireek takes your sword and leaves
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 12 swords adventure   12 swords adventure - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 2:28 am

She laid there unconscious.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 12 swords adventure   12 swords adventure - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

12 swords adventure
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next