RolePlayersUnited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We will RP about anything as long as it is appropirette

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Theninja-Rpg.com
Play Now Naruto RPG Game

A game for anyone that likes ninjas or naruto. Although it is only browser based most of the fun comes from competing with other players.

BleachRPG.net
Play Now Bleach RPG Game

A game for anyone that likes swords and Bleach(the manga and anime). Although it is only browser based most of the fun comes from competing with other players.

12 swords adventure

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

12 swords adventure - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 12 swords adventure   12 swords adventure - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 3:56 am

She sighed. "I should leave the damned fool to die, but, I suppose I can help out this once." she said, approaching the guards to fight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 12 swords adventure   12 swords adventure - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 4:14 am

sarah calls to you " i will cover you " she then fires a shot at one of the guards and gos to her brothers side " the guards are minions so they will go down on one shot.
kireek " sister why are you here "

Roll(1d20)+0:
16,+0
Total:16

Roll(1d20)+0:
15,+0
Total:15

Roll(1d20)+0:
7,+0
Total:7

Roll(1d20)+0:
13,+0
Total:13

4 target roll..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 12 swords adventure   12 swords adventure - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 4:19 am

ATK Roll: 14+ 4 STR+ 1 BAB=

ATK Roll 19 towards the first guard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 12 swords adventure   12 swords adventure - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 4:22 am

Int Roll=21
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 12 swords adventure   12 swords adventure - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 4:24 am

sarah fires a shot and misses
roll 1

the guard fails to guard so he take a hard hit.
Total:2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 12 swords adventure   12 swords adventure - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 4:27 am

Elsina launches another attack against a guard.

ATK Roll:11+BAB+STR=16

ATK Roll 16
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 12 swords adventure   12 swords adventure - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 4:29 am

the guard was able to counter
Roll(1d20)+0:
17,+0
Total:17
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 12 swords adventure   12 swords adventure - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 4:31 am

Elsina cringed from the blow, then counter attacked.

ATK roll=19+BAB+STR=24

ATK Roll 24
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 12 swords adventure   12 swords adventure - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 4:35 am

block missed
Roll(1d20)+0:
19,+0
Total:19

only one more stands but he choose to run away than fight
the man is who you met earlier the general " useless soldiers , he then walks back inside."

kireek " that is the second time now , i tried to do too much on my own , sorry i should had trusted you "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 12 swords adventure   12 swords adventure - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 4:36 am

She looked down at Kireek. "Give me my sword back and I'll be on my way." she growled at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 12 swords adventure   12 swords adventure - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 4:43 am

he seems to be slightly hurt " its right there on the ground " he gestures to it. " i am not a evil person , i just lived life on my own so i ask you now lend me your power, though i will not force you "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 12 swords adventure   12 swords adventure - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 4:49 am

She tossed the spear away and picked up the sword. "Oh, so NOW you ask for my help, after attacking me, stealing my weapon, which nearly cost me my paladin duty. Do not hand me your excuses."

She sighed, helping him to his feet. "However, as a Paladin I do believe in second chances. So I will help you, but this is the last chance. Betray me again and we are done."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 12 swords adventure   12 swords adventure - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 5:02 am

he sighs " sorry , i do need a sword though but i cannot fight now not in this condition that attack hit pretty hard. i request you to watch my sister "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 12 swords adventure   12 swords adventure - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 5:06 am

"I'll do my best." she said. "If you need a sword however, can you not see a blacksmith? There must be one in town who sells them."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 12 swords adventure   12 swords adventure - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 5:23 am

" i will not fight at this time , as the only person i care for alot is my sister, help me to keep that sword form falling into the wrong hands, my friend is a blacksmith though "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 12 swords adventure   12 swords adventure - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 5:32 am

"I all ready agreed to help. I'll do the best I can." Elsina said. "However, I would request we go back to rest and regroup."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 12 swords adventure   12 swords adventure - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 5:44 am

he looks down as his sister takes to his side " sorry i let my pride get the best of me, are you not mad for me taking that blade, now i am a enemy of the empire, i have a family sword at home though so i am not too worried about a weapon "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 12 swords adventure   12 swords adventure - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 5:46 am

"An enemy of the empire? This isn't good. That's going to make things tricky. We can't really risk staying at inns. We'll have to camp out."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 12 swords adventure   12 swords adventure - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 5:55 am

" its the reason why i rejected you earlier, you will aid me in my plight in taking back and overturning this corrupt rule, i was told by Mark to steal the blades and hide them where no one can reach. he is my friend he also is the smith that works here. " he looks away " the result of my actions the guards will come after me as i am no longer their servant. this empire is trying to start a war or so i herd. we better go before reinforcements come."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 12 swords adventure   12 swords adventure - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 5:58 am

"If this empire is truly that corrupt, then it's definitely my duty to help. I agree though, we better make haste."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 12 swords adventure   12 swords adventure - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 6:04 am

" sorry about before i need to go home to get some stuff though " he then turns to his sister. " go and get me my blade you know where it is and stay out of sight. " sarah responds " yes brother " he then turns to you " they say these swords can alter the future shall we see if the story is true ? "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 12 swords adventure   12 swords adventure - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 6:26 am

"I suppose we'll have to." she said. "Please, be careful."

She looked to Sarah. "Even if it costs me my life, I'll protect Sarah."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 12 swords adventure   12 swords adventure - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 6:34 am

" lets not let this happen again " he quickly wraps his cut and returns to his home.
sarah looks to you " i am more worried about my brother, he may do something reckless again " sigh... "my brothers blade it is in his room that armory he was trying to break into "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 12 swords adventure   12 swords adventure - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 6:37 am

"It doesn't seem safe to try and break into that armory again, not right now anyway. I don't know, what do you suggest we do right now?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 12 swords adventure   12 swords adventure - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 6:41 am

' he has one more blade at home though " but the empire has been watching us a lot lately
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 12 swords adventure   12 swords adventure - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

12 swords adventure
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next